By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound and comply with these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, which can be modified from time to time without notice, andall applicable laws and regulations, whether federal, state or local. If you do not agree with any of these terms, laws and regulations you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
II. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PREPA Networks, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PREPA Networks, LLC’s web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PREPA Networks, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy and/or erase any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Unauthorized use of PREPA Networks, LLC website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or a criminal action.
The materials on PREPA Networks LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. PREPA Networks, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PREPA Networks, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk, for which PERPA Networks, LLC shall not be liable. You are responsible to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
In no event shall PREPA Networks, LLC, affiliates, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PREPA Networks, LLC’s Internet site, even if PREPA Networks, LLC or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
V. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PREPA Networks LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PREPA Networks, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PREPA Networks, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PREPA Networks, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PREPA Networks, LLC expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors on its web site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. The links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. PREPA Networks, LLC. is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PREPA Networks LLC. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
VIII. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PREPA Networks LLC.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.